Thursday 18 August 2011

Dyed hair....again xD

Hey everyone :)

Sorry I haven't done a blog post for a while, I have been quite ill and had a minor operation that affected me quite bad D: anyway..

I've had my hair dyed again, this time its the colour I actually wanted it to be before (went to a different place this time ;) haha). It's like a dark chocolate brown, it does actually look black in the pictures..its not ;). I'll put the pictures at the end of this post :)

I will hopefully do another proper blog post soon, I hope you are all well

Rachel xx

Last time I had it dyed

And now xD



2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! So jealous of your hair, it looks so shiny! Keep thinking how I should dye mine but I'm so lazy ><" Hope you're recovering ok from everything~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you <3 Aha, just go to the hairdressers, it's easier than doing it at home ;) Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete