Tuesday 2 August 2011

July Favourites

Well it's time for July favourites (even though it's August now it isn't that late ;P)
So it's meant to be summer now even though the weather dosn't really say that (actually saying that it's really hot today xD)
So here goes ;D


Make Up

1. Avon Extra Lasting Eyeliner Pen
This eyeliner pen is amazing, it last all day and is much easier to apply than liquid liner. I'm also in love with eyeliner at the moment so, it kinda had to be on here ;)


2. Boots' 17 Presses Powder
Pressed powder is a great alternative to Foundation for summer as it is much lighter and still gives a lovely coverage. If you did want a slightly thicker coverage, try a Tinted Moisturiser (Tinted moisterisers are actually really good for the summer as most of them have sunscreen in too xD)


3. Any mascara xD
I'm not that fussy what it comes to mascara, as long as its black and does its job ;)

Everything else ;)

Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Perfume

I L-O-V-E this perfume. I got it last christmas and kinda forgot about it, but started using it again the beginning of July and well I'm back in love with it again xD Its a floral scent,strawberry based I'd say :)


Boots, Hot Weather Cooling Spray

Well you have probably guessed what this is for...so I'll just say its really does work. I'm not sure if it would ruin make up cos so far I've only used it at night when I get really hot ;)


Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes

I love all the Simple products so theres no surprise that I love their cleansing wipes! I use them to remove make up and they do a great job! And you don't have to worry about them harming your skin xD


Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush

I love Batiste's dry shampoos and I absolutely love it in this scent <3 its great when you need to wash your hair but don't have time, don't feel like it etc. I think this will always be in my favourites :')


Right I think thats it :P Let me know what you are loving at the moment xD

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment