Thursday 14 July 2011

Another Haul?!!

Helloooo

So I went shopping today with my mama xD and I got some more lovely things for summer (hopefully the sun will start coming out soon!) and well I'm going to show you now.... :)

New Look:


Khaki cropped trousers £8



I love these, there comfy, practical and look great! They have quite a lot of pockets which come in handy! They would look lovely with a casual vest top and simple canvas shoes :)

Denim crop trousers £9.99


Again I love these! They are a little longer then the ones above, so would probably be better for cooler days (still needs to be warm though ;) ) To be honest I think they would go with pretty much anything (as jeans do!)

High waist 70s style jeans £17.99


These trousers are probably my favourite buy today, the look so lovely, really hippy like! They would look good amazing with a flow-y t-shirt/vest etc (a little like the one I'm about to show you!) and maybe some sandals

Flowery flow-y top £14.99

I adore this <3 It has long selves but is really thin so you won't get that hot in the summer, but I wouldn't recommend wearing it on a boiling afternoon, maybe in the evening! It would look great with the trousers I just showed you :D


Primark

Floral Dress £7 reduced to £2 (bargin!!!)

This dress is lovely!! It looks very straight down in the picture but on it looks much more flow-y. It also has a button detail at the top (three buttons down on the left and three down on the right) I would probably wear it as a day dress so maybe with some flats (possibly wedges) :)

Black and white stripe vest top £2.50


This vest top is lovely and simple, it will go with jeans, skirt shorts etc wether you want a girlie looks or a more sporty look I'm sure it will look great!

Heart print tights £1 (another bargain, gosh I do love Primark <3)



Love these so much <3 they would look best with a more simple outfit rather than a pattern-y outfit xD

Ok so thats all I got today, well I got a present for my friend but I'm not gonna show you that cos she might be reading this ;)

Hope you are all okay

Rachel ❤
p.s please excuse my ugliness in the pictures D:

No comments:

Post a Comment