Thursday 7 July 2011

Hair!! xD

Hello beautiful peeps

Yesterday I had my hair dyed at the hairdressers, so I thought I would show ya!
So I wanted it like a chocolate brown colour but they had run out of that colour so I went for a rich brown which had a slight tint of red in it (not really that noticeable though) however for some reason it decided to go bright orange, like proper orange not ginger orange D: luckily they noticed and put a light brow over. So now it is sort of auburn-y (well medium brown with gingery highlights) I actually really really like it, although it is a little annoying that if I sweep my hair back it looks really quite gingery but I don't my hair up that often anyway

I also go a side fringe that I LOVE!!

I will put some pictures down there ▼

Before

After


Rachel ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment