Sunday 3 July 2011

Haul xD

Hi lovelies

So I went shopping on....Thursday and thought I would do a little haul to show you what I got :)



This beautiful crop top was £12.99 and from New Look (It was the generation 915 range xD) Its got a lovely lace detail over a coral jersey style vest. It would look stunning with a high waist skirt or for a more casual look try it with plain jeans :)



This gorgeous dress is from Primark and was only £2 (gotta love a bargain) I think it was actually reduced from £5 but still great value :) It has a lovely floral design which I LOVE!! It elasticated around the waist so it fits around your body perfectly. I would probably wear this with either wedges, flip flops or any flats!



This lovely t-shirt was £12.99 (I think) and from Next petite (but they do it in non-petite if that makes sense :P) again it has a gorgeous floral pattern it also has an elasticated bit around the bottom so its baggy which is great for the summer. I would probably wear this with jeans but for a more formal look try with various skirts :)

I would defiantly recommend all these items :D

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment