Friday 1 July 2011

Everyday make up routine

Hello lovely people
I'm going to show you my everyday make up routine, what sort of make up I wear most days :) enjoy xD

1. Base: At the moment I have just been using concealer and pressed powder, I sometimes use tinted moisturiser if I want a more full coverage.
Applying concealer Applying pressed powder (looking a little moody Rachel D:)

2. Eye make up: Now as for eye make up I eaither go for green eyeshadow (really nice look in spring/summer) for just eyeliner on my eye lid and then on my water line. I'm going to show you the eyeshadows seeing as it is more summer-y
Eyeshadow I'm useing

2) A: First apply the white shadow from your upper lash line you your brow bone

2) B: Then apply the green shadow on to your eye lid and blend into the crease (my webcam really doesn't do it justice D:)

2) C: Next I'm going to apply mascara:
Thats the eyes done :)


Blush: I am in LOVE with my creme blush, its easy application and looks beautiful!

Lips: To be honest with lipstick/gloss it really depends on my mood to what I wear so I'm just gonna pick a random one xD Simply apply and then dap with a tissue :)


Finished look:


What I used! Concealer, eyeshadows, mascara and lipstick - Avon. Pressed powder - No.7 @ Boots. Creme blush - Maybelline Dream touch blush in Peach

Hope you like this look and let me know if there is anything you want me to do :)

Rachel xx

4 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous!!!!!! your routine is simple, natural, and beautiful! thanks for sharing :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you, glad you like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty! Jealous of your clear skin *o* i love that lipstick too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha, thanks xD my skin really isn't that good, the webcam is just nice to me ;) xx

    ReplyDelete